Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good morning sunshine!

Hah! I would love some sunshine -__-

But the weather these days sucks mostly.. snowing or raining, or both. Some ten minutes of sunshine convincing you to go out and then.. rain again!

So I stay inside... this is my first entry so I tell you something about me.
I was born in Dresden/Germany but am now studying in Leipzig which I love way more!
I love cosplaying and this has brought me into sewing clothes and other craftsmen works. Unfortunately I don't find the time or enthusiasm to sew that often lately.. and I love to shop also, so please don't think everything I wear is somehow selfmade ^^;

You can see some of my older outfits in my StyleDiary which I somehow also neglected a bit, partly because of my move and no mirror in my new room (I bought Minde-mirror at Ikea at the easter weekend ^^).
http://mystylediary.stylehive.com/Default.aspx?user=gaia-papaya






I wouldn't say I have exact fashion icons but I just ♥ Victoria Beckham and Nicole Richie (for example!).










This is it for now, questions, suggestions, comments are welcome, I'll go sleeping now! ^-^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hab letztens auch mal über nicole geschrieben und hab damit ne diskussion über magersucht entfacht - da muss man echt vorsichtig sein. aber so dünn sieht sie einfach besser aus - oder macht mehr aus sich!

GaiaPapaya said...

hmm yoa hat ich gesehn, aber ich stimm dir da voll zu, des schaut einfach ma echt gut aus, muss sich nu ja nich gleich jeder zum vorbild nehmen!

svenske floyd said...

Japanoligics? Japanologics? Do I get it right that you are studying Japanese?

GaiaPapaya said...

yeah I do
but it's not only language but history and cultural studies too!