Thursday, January 8, 2009

I just love love love my baby

Since a few months I really wanted to have a Nintendo DS. I wanted to play Pokemon and I wanted to play some of this brain training games.. and I wanted to have Kanji Sono mama (a Japanese Translator for NDS).
So I found Freetoy, a site where you can get prizes for recruiting friends (you have so buy at least one product from one of the partner shops, like otto, drugstore online...). I read the general terms and found no flaws. I even read some user reports and everything seemd fine.
I registered, recruited 4 friends, which are needed to get a NDS...
and this was like in october!
Nothing happened until now. But I already read that it may take AGES but it should be fine then.

BUT

monday... my darling came home late from work
and gave me THIS:




I LOVE YOU
It's even pink T_T
Freetoy would have brought me only a silver one

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh mein gott, es ist rosa!!! das klau ich dir...

GaiaPapaya said...

nöööö
meins meins meins ^^
ich liebe es
und natürlich schatzi erst recht!

Anonymous said...

hi ich hab deine Ketten bei Blogimarket entdeckt und hätte interesse an einigen. Gib mir doch einfach mal deine Mailadresse, dann können wir das so klären.
Liebe Grüße

GaiaPapaya said...

oh gott sorry hab die mail addy ganz vergessen!!

gaia86@gmx.de

schreibse besser gleich noch drunter!