Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm no believer..

...but if theres anythink like "god"... he hates me!




Since a few weeks there's a Starbucks in Leipzig and now... Promod T_T
"God" wants my money! That b*tch!!!!

I did some blogwatch a few minutes ago...
I am totally in love with Spanish Moss Vintage.. I love Suzannes haircolour and her face and her clothes...
I don't know the name of the other girl but her hair is even better. Perfect colour, perfect length, perfect cut.. perfect perfect!!! I want such toooo!



then I found this: Mandate of Heaven

Very cool clothe too, very beautiful pictures.. at least somehow because every picture is ruined by this strange chick who can't close her mouth!!!
It looks horrible and ugly, she's even worse than all H&M models who seem like they have been taught "If you wanna be a good model... never, NEVER EVER close your mouth!"

No comments: