Monday, October 27, 2008

where is my mind...?

propably in bed... where it's warm and dry!
Lucky me that I bought therese rainboots... I needed them today, so at least my feet were dry!

The Glamour confusion

today I had another issue of Glamour in my mailbox... I was so puzzled that I fist looked into my bank account if there was any kind of debit which I didn't recognize, but there wasn't.
So next thing, I phoned the abonement hotline and was told that I WON a 1 year abo for the magazine O___O
Alright, I take anything for free!


Shumatsu?

So last Shumatsu (Manga Anime convention in Dresden) was this weekend. And for me it's was once again absolutely clear why again we will definiately stop making this convention.... soooooo little visitors -_-
But I sold much old stuff at the 2nd Hand stand and made some money!


New Promod store in Leipzig!

I really really don't know how I could not know this before I got the newsletter! The store already opened on Saturday! *_*
I was there today. But there wasn't really anything I needed to buy immediately. (Although there's not much money left for this month).
I asked if they still need temporary personnel but they didn't -_-;


Finishing words of the day




from: Glamour

Sexy? Where exactly?

looks like trashy barbarella from outer space!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mir geht es mit nebenjobs gerade genauso...heul...