Thursday, February 19, 2009

questioning morality

German TV channel Pro7 has a new show called "Stylomat" (every thursday at TAFF and red!, also viewable via pro7.de) ...



I'm not sure

+ fun to watch (same reason why every girl loves gossip)
+ it's true that the girls chosen look kinda... strange in the beginning and really good in the end

BUT

- is it really necessary to style the girls like stars?
- is it really necessary to confront the girls with what they boooooys think?
- is it really necessary to tell them their own, individual, style sucks?

I'm still not sure

what shall I think about such a show. Where girls are modelled to resemble stars and please men?
True their outfits were not that benefiting or classy, but somehow it was a fashion statement, saying "This is me!". Why is it necessary to standardise everyone's looks?

I think the show sucks.
Let the girls look however they want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

den schwachsinn hab ich auch schon mal gesehen...