Monday, April 13, 2009

walking on air

university started again
with a few changes

I'm changing my study course to Anglistics. Japanologics and me weren't supposed to be somehow. But I'm positive about this: I had Anglisitics as my 2nd study course all the way long and were better in it and it was way more fun to me then Japanologics!
So the change now gives me the chance to make my final degree as planned in 3 years (so now 1,5 years to go) and even with better marks!

But it means more stress than planned for this semester, because now I have to do all Anglistic modules available AND one final Japanolics module which goes over 2 semesters and started last.
And I've got 3 jobs atm which I have to do somewhere in between to gain more and more money for Japan in summer! (even though the flight is already paid ^^)

so unfortunately it's not everything like walking on air atm.. more like walking on dark clouds and thunder
but weather rocks!!


No comments: