Sunday, September 28, 2008

new skirts again ^^

I'm still in my holidays and sew quite a lot.

These two skirts got finished lately, both were started some time again and then thrown into some corner and forgotten ^^; But finally I wanted to finish everything in queue!



1. a balloon skirt made from a big pillowslip which I only bought because I liked the fabric to make out something out of. Theres a broad bund and a rubber strap at the downside end which gives it it's balloon quality.






2. a black/white stripes skirt. On one side theres a black ribbon sewn onto the black stripe, on the other a white ribbon sewn onto the white stripe, they unite at the hip and are bound to a bow there. The band is half black half white fabric with a ribbon of the different colour sewn onto each.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooo süß!