Monday, September 8, 2008

News News News

I decided to write again, but change the topic slightly.

Now I will concentrate on my sewing-stuff and handicrafts I do.



But first of all I'd like to introduce you to my new haircolor:

































and nooooow I'll show you my latest works:

1. a bag out of some Ikea fabric leftovers, birthday present for a friend:




2. a bag made out of Milk Tetrapacks
I thought this to come out easier since every crafting tutorial just said "sew the packages together..." but this was awful work to do.. as long as it was possible to do.. then my sewing machine striked the act ^^;
Most of the work was done with hot glue!









more to follow soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

voll cool, mensch! der beutel aus dem ikeastoff ist der kracher. sieht auch super aus. und der tetrapackbeutel isteinfach genial! und mensch, deine haarfarbe wird meiner auch immer ähnlicher!!! toll, toll, toll!