Friday, September 26, 2008

The Next Fashion Talent

This Show is a small feature from Taff (Pro7's gossip show) and airs an Tuesday and Thursday each week!
It's a casting show for Fashion Designers were the winner is going to get an own collection+photoshoot and a stipendium at Londons Design School!
I watch it online at Pro7.de so if you want to see it and don't have a TV (like me ^^) watch it there too!

In this week's 2nd issue the designers had to design+sew red carpet outfits for Mandy and Bahar from Monrose.


Bahars dress is soooooo cute *_*

The designed dresses were mostly great too! They were done in just 1day so my respect to them!

Next week there will be a dismissal again!
I would hope that Franziska will be dismissed but truely I don't think so -_-
But she is SOOOO annoying!
I really like Benahm and Carina, David (the hyperactive one) is cool too ^^
But the silent David ("the polish desing diva"... tzzz) has good ideas but he's so damn withdrawn.. I don't really know wether to like him or not!

No comments: